NDS Exporter version 1.29
Exports a list of NDS properties with filters and conditions to a text file
- This Delphi application let you perform almost any query on the NDS.
- You select a class of NDS object, some properties you want to collect, additionnal
conditions on values (exist, not exist, equal, greater, less, between, contains...),
exportation options ( delimiters...) and send the ouput of the search to a rich text edit.
- Results can be edited (copy, paste, find, replace..) and saved to a text file
suitable for importation to databases products.
- A common use is to edit the
output file and re-inject it into the NDS using Uimport for a bulk modification.
- Queries can be saved/reloaded both in " internal format" or in "SQL like" syntax.
- Netware 32 bit clients for Win 95/98 or NT.
- A NDS connexion with suffcient rights to read all ojects properties.
- For a "big" NDS OU, 32 Mb of RAM may be
required for the rich edit control to be able to accomodate all lines.
- 04/11/2002: v 1.29
- Fixed BACK_LINK attribute syntax
- 23/02/2002: v 1.28
- Recompiled with Delphi 6 ( hope it did not break things).
- Bug in checking that first date was lower or equal to last
date when using the "date between" operation.
Thanks to Paul de Jongh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
for pointing me this one.
- at last unattended mode
run it by ndsexporter "fullpathtoreqfile" "fullpathtooutputfile".
- 19/05/2001: v 1.27 Queries on boolean fields fixed !
- 26/04/2000: v 1.26 a major re-vamping...
- The problem of error -659 has been fully addressed and
- Changing trees is now possible.
- The number of conditions and fields is no more limited to 24
but is egal to the number of properties available for the
- Unsupported data types are now processed with a "no operation"
- 28/02/2000: v 1.25
- Y2K issues in date comparisons
- Recompiled with the latest Novell's SDK for Delphi.
- Some discrepancies in comparisons of integer values
- 11/11/99: v 1.24
- In some NDS tree , version 1.23 stopped with a -659 error
while reading class definitions. This happened here on one tree
that has its schema extended with the Netopia shemax extender (??)
and not in the two others .... We fixed it by increasing the size of the NDS output buffer
from the usual DEFAULT_MESSAGE_LENGTH to four times this value .
Seems to works .
- 13/09/99:v 1.23:
- comparison of dates ( last login time...) was rejected due to a type error (integer)
- comparison operators were in english in the french version ;-)
- V .80 to 1.22: Not released.
Vous Ítes notre eme visiteur